Sunday, January 23, 2011

Summer Heights High

"Angry Boys"- Chris Lilley

My boyfriend and I were watching Summer Heights High tonight. I ABSOLUTELY love this show. My whole family, except me because I was in College, lived in Australia for 6 months. When I went over there to visit in 2007 SHH was just debuted on Foxtel over there. It took the show 2 years to come to the U.S. on HBO but I watched it in Aussie on cable! I showed all of my friends it and they all loved it too. We felt slightly "cool" when it came over to the states because we were already wayy ahead of the trend! Anyway, Chris Lilley (the creator of SHH), is coming out with a new series called "Angry Boys" it it supposed to premiere in early 2011. It is another mockumentary based on young boys and the shenanigans that they get into. I wish I knew more about this series but there doesn't seem to be too much information about it online. Anyone else hear anything about when it is coming here or more about the plot! I am ready and waiting for a new genius Lilley creation!!


>AB Etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment