Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Naps

Today was a great day! On Tuesdays I usually have class until 3:30pm but my last three classes were conveniently ALL canceled today. So what did I do with my hours off? I wish I could say that I did something productive...but I took a 5 hour nap! AHH I know that seems crazy; but when you stay up until 2 or 3 every night because of homework or studying, sleep is easily put on the back burner. Your whole life you hear everyone telling you "8 hours a night," but nobody I know in college can really ever fit that into their schedule, its next to impossible. Just sleep when you can, naps are key to staying on track. Not every nap is going to be 5 hours, but at least 20-30 minutes a day is a great refresher! Check out this link if you don't believe me!! 

http://ririanproject.com/2007/09/05/10-benefits-of-power-napping-and-how-to-do-it/





>AB Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment